11/22/2010 12:11:08 PM
Go back to the top of the page.
3.0 mL Plasma from a Grey Top Tube - Na Flouride K+ in a Plastic Vial
1. Pre-Chill tube before collection
2. Invert specimen 6 times
3. Place specimen in ice bath before centrifugation
4. Centrifuge and separate specimen into Plastic Vial within 15 minutes of collection
5. Place the separated specimen back into the ice.
6. Specimen can now be shipped to the laboratory in ice or frozen for transport. .
Transport & Storage: Temperature/Stability:
24 hour Refrigerated
30 days Frozen
0.4 -2.0 mmol/L
Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
Parkview Hospital Randallia, Parkview Huntington, Parkview LaGrange, Parkview Noble, Parkview Regional Medical Center, Parkview Whitley
PHL Test Code:
Alternate Test Names: